Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Wall at BYU




Brigham Young University has added a new eating establishment to their already wide variety of restaurants on campus.  The newest addition, The Wall, is located in the Wilkinson Student Center on the first floor southeast corner by the games center.  My daughter, a student at BYU, and I stopped in this week just to check it out.

The atmosphere is much like a sports bar, without the alcohol of course, which seems to have put some students off as they find that to be a problem, which I really do not understand.  The place is clean, sparkling and fun.  I especially liked the counter, with comfy stools and congenial staff.  Activities include the many flat screen tv's for enjoying a sport event, the stage for band performances and karaoke, and the tabletop video games.

The menu includes delicious fries, and a wide range of Italian sodas.  I recommend getting the half scoop of ice cream in a basic Italian soda, it makes all the difference.












This place is just fun and relaxing, and I plan to return to try some of the menu's other offerings.  For points I give this place 4 points for atmosphere, 3 points for service (make it a habit to allow customers to order from the counter), 5 points for food quality, and 4 points for menu selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment